More than 95 percent of SAP systems deployed in enterprises are exposed to vulnerabilities that could lead to a full compromise of business data, a security firm claims.
SAP has fixed two flaws in a mobile medical app, one of which could have allowed an attacker to upload fake patient data.
A recently discovered malicious program steals log-in passwords and other sensitive information from SAP client applications and allows cybercriminals to access SAP servers from infected workstations.
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
SAP has significantly improved the security of its products over the past few years but many of its customers are negligent with their deployments, which exposes them to potential attacks that could cripple their businesses, according to security res...
A reportedly serious security bug affecting the J2EE (Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition) engine in SAP's NetWeaver middleware will be patched soon, SAP said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC