Melbourne’s ORDER won Sunday’s Australian Overwatch Contenders grand final against the Sydney Drop Bears at IEM Sydney, booking their spot in the Pacific Showdown in Shanghai.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
After several months of radio silence on the annual event, Blizzard has confirmed that a restructured Overwatch World Cup will take place in 2019.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
The eSports market is likely to surpass US$6 billion by the end of 2028 due to sizeable sponsorships, growing smartphone adoption, the introduction of virtual reality and ameliorating eSports infrastructure, according to a study by Fact.MR.
HP, in collaboration with PUBG Corporation, has announced the launch of the Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament in Asia-Pacific and Japan.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Boost Mobile has announced several new partnerships that see the youth-focused telco expand into the world of esports.
Dorna Sports has announced a multi-year global partnership with Lenovo as the exclusive technology sponsor of the MotoGP eSport Championship.
Throwdown Esports have announced that they have partnered with Predator to be the major sponsor of their new Esports tournament, the Predator PUBG OCE Open Series Powered by Throwdown Esports.
The World Electronic Sports Games will come to the PAX Arena stage at PAX Aus 2018, taking place from 26-28 October in Melbourne.
Sky has announced that a Ginx eSports TV pop-up channel will launch on August 13th as part of the Sky Starter Package.
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
The Australian contingent of this year's Overwatch World Cup has been finalised, with the team being headlined by the LA Valiant's Scott “Custa” Kennedy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Logitech Z337 Speaker System with Bluetooth review: Good sound and great connectivity
- Windows 10's Game Bar adds a FPS frame rate counter for your games
- Microsoft won't upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD at a Microsoft Store, for now
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 Review: A convertible with very few compromises
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?