Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
Mobile operator Orange is joining a growing list of European mobile operators offering cheap Android-based smartphones, in a bid to get more prepaid subscribers on data plans.
French server and services company Bull has just turned on a new supercomputer for the French Atomic Energy Authority (CEA) that it hopes will reach a peak performance of 1.25 petaflops later this year.
With Europe's debt crisis top-of-mind for many delegates to the World Congress on Information Technology opening in Amsterdam Tuesday, European Commission Vice President Neelie Kroes painted the EC's Digital Agenda five-year plan as key to an economi...
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Apple Watch Series 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
WD My Passport™ SSD
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Sony Playstation 5
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
MSI Modern 14
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft is testing a Cortana 'File Skill' to find files faster in Windows 10
- How do in-screen fingerprint sensors work?
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?