Big data is going to get a big boost from the European Union, which will match an industry consortium's €2 billion investment with €500 million of public money over the next five years.
Justice ministers' proposals to relax European Union data protection rules for low-risk personal data are a step in the right direction, according to a lobbying group backed by IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
Andrus Ansip and Günther Oettinger have won informal approval from the European Parliament to be the next EU digital commissioners.
Google, Twitter, Facebook and Microsoft representatives will discuss concerns about online radicalization and jihadist propaganda with EU officials at an informal dinner on Wednesday.
Wasting no time, the European commissioner who could soon be co-leading the EU's digital agenda is already firing warning shots at the U.S. over data protection.
Documents related to the alleged mass surveillance of the Internet by U.K. state agencies should be published by the European Commission, according to a recommendation by the EU's ombudsman.
Booksellers have met with European Commission officials to discuss their concerns that Amazon holds a monopoly in the online book market.
Günther Oettinger, the European Union's proposed Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, gave a disappointing performance at his confirmation hearing, dodging questions and calling the victims of a recent data breach "dumb."
The European Commission believes Apple could have received significant tax reductions from Irish authorities, and is focusing its investigation on tax rulings that favored two Apple subsidiaries, according to a newly revealed Commission document.
Apple's alleged favorable tax treatment by the Irish government will come under renewed scrutiny Tuesday, when the European Commission publishes its reasons for opening an in-depth investigation into the company's tax affairs.
The European politician who has battled online giants over privacy and the NSA over cyberspying now says it's time for German regulators to start talking with Uber.
Google has to improve its settlement terms in an antitrust investigation over its search practices or face charges, following opposition from some quarters to the deal, the European Commission's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said Tuesday.
European government agencies should adopt open document formats in their dealings with citizens, outgoing European Commissioner for the Digital Agenda Neelie Kroes has urged.
Swedish law requiring network operators to retain communications metadata continues to breach European Union rules, according to Swedish ISP Bahnhof, which has asked the European Commission to intervene.
A European antitrust probe into Google's search practices will be extended through October, into the term of the next European Commission, a Commissions spokesman said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTSenior Unix Administrator - Warehouse Management SystemsOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther