European Union laws requiring communications providers to retain metadata are invalid because they seriously interfere with fundamental privacy rights, the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) ruled Tuesday.
European Court of Justice
Europe’s top legal advisor ruled on Thursday that the blanket retention of data, even to combat crime, is incompatible with fundamental rights.
The senior advisor to Europe’s top court said Tuesday that Google is not responsible for third party information in its search results and that there is no universal “right to be forgotten” under the current data protection laws.
The European Commission has finally killed the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by withdrawing its bid to have the treaty's legality confirmed.
The functionalities of a computer program and programming languages cannot be protected by copyright. according to the European Court of Justice's senior adviser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolution architectOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD