European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Despite privacy concerns and doubts over its usefulness, a plan to track passengers entering or leaving the European Union in a series of national databases is likely to become reality by the end of the year.
European Union lawmakers believe that micro-licensing could solve all user generated content problems (UCG) according to a European Commission document leaked on Monday.
The European Union will spend €1 billion on improving its digital services and high-speed broadband networks as part of a deal agreed on Wednesday.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
The Internet service and telco provider to all the European Union’s official institutions was subjected to a malware attack that “no single company or authority could withstand on its own” admitted the company’s secretary general on Thursday.
A European Parliament's consumer protection committee has voted to standardize smartphone connectors in a move to reduce waste. As a result Apple may have to adopt microUSB for charging the iPad and iPhone.
European politicians on Tuesday demanded the suspension of a wide-reaching data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tapped into the international bank t...
European researchers using the European Union funded GEANT network will, from Wednesday, be able to access capacity of up to 2 terabits per second.
Removing mobile phone roaming charges in the European Union may prove more expensive for customers in the long run, a telecoms expert has warned.
E.U. politicians at both national and European level on Monday demanded that the United States answer allegations of spying on European Union embassies, while others called for asylum for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW