The Pivot Table is a tool that Excel uses to create custom reports from your spreadsheet databases. All you need is one common, unique field. Here's how to set it up with multiple spreadsheets.
Excel filters help you find exactly what you want, no matter how big your spreadsheet database is. Here's how to set number, text and data filters.
Excel percentage formulas can get you through problems large and small every day. We'll walk through several examples, including turning fractions to percentages, and calculating percentage of total, increase, or decrease.
The pivot table is a collection of tools that Excel uses to create reports from complex, multi-file spreadsheet data. Here's how to generate reports for single tables
How to replace words; extract first and last words, matched or a specific words in a string of text
An Excel macro is a sequence of commands (or directives) that you record to perform a series of tasks. We'll show you how to create custom macros for your spreadsheet.
Excel possesses formidable database powers. Creating a relational database starts with a Master table that links to subordinates called (awkwardly) Slave, Child, or Detail tables.
Excel's chart features can turn your spreadsheets into compelling visual ideas. This guide covers the basics and the best tips.
We'll dive deep into Excel workbooks in this guide, starting with the basics and diving straight into powerful three-dimensional workbooks.
When Microsoft Excel complains it "cannot complete this task with available resources," or it's "Out of memory," here's what to do.
If you can decide what to have for lunch, you already understand Excel's IF logic--you just need to understand the format.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Sleepbuds review: Expensive, experimental, endearing
- Alcatel deal out a trio of dirt-cheap smartphones
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
- Oppo announces the ultimate notch killer: an under-screen selfie cam
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?