Cisco Systems said on Thursday it released a patch for three products that shipped with default encryption keys, posing a risk that an attacker with the keys could decrypt data traffic.
Several antivirus products from security firm ESET had a critical vulnerability that was easy to exploit and could lead to a full system compromise.
Adobe Systems released an emergency security update for Flash Player Tuesday to fix a critical vulnerability that has been exploited by a China-based cyberespionage group.
Government organizations are struggling when it comes to securing the computer software they use, which could partially explain the large data breaches reported in that sector over the past several years.
A revised patch has been released for a flaw in the distribution platform for Ruby applications, RubyGems, which could be used to deliver malware to someone trying to download a program.
Spies working for the U.S. National Security Agency and its British counterpart found anti-virus and security software a hindrance to their intelligence gathering processes, and worked to thwart it, according to a report Monday in The Intercept.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
LinkedIn plans to continue closely vetting researchers for its bug bounty rewards program, saying it reduces the number of distracting erroneous and irrelevant reports.
Many commercial software companies and enterprise in-house developers are churning out applications that are insecure by design due to the rapid and often uncontrolled use of open-source components.
A deeper look into the latest version of malware known as Duqu shows it used digital certificates from prominent contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group to help mask its activity.
A security researcher says a vulnerability in Apple's mobile email application could be used to trick someone into divulging their iCloud password.
VMware has released security updates for several of its virtualization products in order to address critical vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to break out of virtual machines and execute rogue code on the host operating systems.
Mozilla is giving a raise to security researchers who spot Firefox browser vulnerabilities, more than doubling its maximum reward for information on the most high-risk flaws.
Internet Explorer, always heavily scrutinized by both security researchers and online attackers, has once again gotten the majority of patches in this month's Microsoft's Patch Tuesday round of monthly bug fixes.
Adobe Systems fixed 13 security issues in Flash Player that could lead to serious attacks, including remote code execution and information disclosure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT