A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
The creators of a Web-based attack tool called Angler Exploit Kit have added an exploit for a known vulnerability in Microsoft's Silverlight browser plug-in to the tool's arsenal.
Trend Micro has found two malicious browser extensions that hijack Twitter, Facebook and Google+ accounts.
A new piece of digitally signed spyware for Mac OS X uses a special Unicode character in its file name to hide its real file extension from users and trick them into installing it.
Twitter's SMS-based, two-factor authentication feature could be abused to lock users who don't have it enabled out of their accounts if attackers gain access to their log-in credentials, according to researchers from Finnish antivirus vendor F-Secure...
Security researchers have identified multiple samples of the recently discovered "KitM" spyware for Mac OS X, including one dating back to December 2012 and targeting German-speaking users.
Previously unknown Mac OS X spyware, signed with a valid Apple Developer ID, has turned up on the laptop of an activist from Angola at a human rights conference in Norway.
The Android threat landscape is growing in both size and complexity with cybercriminals adopting new distribution methods and building Android-focused malware services, according to a report from Finnish security vendor F-Secure.
A recently patched Java remote code execution vulnerability is already being exploited by cybercriminals in mass attacks to infect computers with scareware, security researchers warn.
Recent reports from antivirus companies seem to suggest that the number of Android malware threats is growing. However, there are still many skeptics who think that the extent of the problem is exaggerated.
The administrators of a popular iOS developer Web forum called iPhoneDevSDK confirmed Wednesday that it had been compromised by hackers who used it to launch attacks against its users. Security experts believe the site served as a gateway for the rec...
The prevalence with which hackers are handing out headaches to IT security pros will have a big upside for vendors in the coming year, according to new figures from Canalys.
Researchers from security vendor F-Secure have spotted a rare malicious software sample that carried a valid code-signing certificate from a Malaysian governmental institution.
A new variant of the DroidKungFu Android Trojan is posing as a legitimate application update in order to infect handsets, according to security researchers from Finnish antivirus vendor F-Secure.
The past couple of weeks have not been the best for Mac OS X's security reputation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW