Facebook has succeeded in transmitting data at almost 20Gbps between two towers in Southern California in tests of a technology key to its plans to deliver internet service to rural areas using drones.
Facebook users will be able to record smartphone videos that ape the style of famous artworks with a new feature unveiled Tuesday. Using a technique called style transfer, the feature takes live video and turns it into something that resembles the wo...
Facebook's Gameroom for the Windows desktop is now available for hardcore casual gamers.
It's been a tough week for Facebook when it comes to civil rights allegations.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
If Facebook has its way, the social network will soon be your go-to online destination for movie tickets, food delivery and other local reservations.
Facebook wants to make it easy to get recommendations from your friends on where to eat and which shows to see.
Though Facebook has been working to bring in younger users for several years now, it doesn't appear to be having much success.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were handing over data to a monitoring tool that law enforcement agencies were using to track protesters, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.
Another popular Facebook feature gets its own standalone app.
Facebook today unveiled Marketplace, a service for mobile users who want to buy and sell items while using the social networking app.
Facebook announced Marketplace on Monday. This new, mobile-only feature lets you buy and sell items on the social network.
Facebook must stop collecting information about WhatsApp users in Germany, a local privacy watchdog has ordered.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Solution AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTChange & Release ManagerACT
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- CCApplication PackagerSA
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT