After facing allegations it had suppressed conservative views, Facebook responded by adding an employee training class focused on political bias.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Self-styled spam king Sanford Wallace was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on Tuesday for a phishing scam that resulted in the sending of over 27 million messages to Facebook users.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
If you're a heavy user of Facebook's chat app, this might be the best way to keep all your conversations in one place.
Facebook activated its ‘Safety Check’ tool after the killings at an Orlando nightclub on Sunday, making it the first time the service was used in the U.S.
Those sure are some nice photos; it'd be a shame if something happened to them...
Facebook now converts your panoramas into '360 photos' that you can view with a VR headset.
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Over the weekend hackers have managed to gain access to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's Twitter and Pinterest accounts, as well as the social media accounts of other celebrities.
The social media company appears to be gradually moving all mobile website users to its standalone Messenger app for iOS and Android.
Facebook unveiled what it's dubbed DeepText, a deep-learning-based engine designed to read and understand users' posts and comments.
WhatsApp is taking its popular messaging service to the desktop with a new Mac and Windows app released Tuesday.
U.S. Senator wants to know who is ultimately responsible for approving Facebook's top trending topics and whether news curators excluded stories related to conservative views.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSupport AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer (Wireless) - Support & DesignQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTDelivery CoordinatorSA
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Developer Azure Power BINSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW