Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
Notorious spam king Sanford Wallace is facing federal fraud charges for allegedly breaking into Facebook accounts and sending 27 million spam messages in 2008 and 2009.
Google+ is going great guns right out of the gate, with the site starting out far better than rivals Facebook, Twitter and Myspace did.
Facebook is facing fresh concerns from German data protection officials that its automatic facial recognition feature may violate European privacy regulations.
Facebook has added a feature that lets expectant parents add unborn children to the "Friends and Family" section of their profiles by selecting "Expected: Child" on the drop-down list. Typical of anything Facebook does, this feature -- implemented so...
Microsoft today launched a $250,000 contest for researchers who develop defensive security technologies that deal with entire classes of exploits.
A Japanese city is the first in the country to replace its public website with a Facebook page, as officials stressed the open nature of the social network as their main motivation.
Facebook has acquired Push Pop Press, a start-up that has developed software for creating highly interactive digital books, for an undisclosed amount.
Symantec today announced its next-generation email and content archiving software, Enterprise Vault 10, which now purports to automatically classify email content and metadata and assign the appropriate archiving and retention policy to it.
I had to laugh when I read about Facebook's latest effort to woo businesses. While Facebook wants to look like its well ahead of Google + in the commercial uses of social networking, its track record of dealing with users suggests that businesses sho...
Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
As the world's largest social network, Facebook accumulates more data in a single day than many good size companies generate in a year.
Facebook is going to pay hackers to find problems with its website -- just so long as they report them to Facebook's security team first.
Where are the users? That's what popular websites including Yahoo, Google and Facebook are asking the Internet engineering community when they are questioned about their long-range plans to deploy IPv6.
A group of 29 US universities has banded together in an effort to accelerate ultra-high-speed broadband deployment to their campuses and surrounding communities, organiSers announced on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA