Facebook's "Groups" feature was first announced in October 2010, to reduce the need for Facebook users to share everything with everyone, when they really only want to share something with select "Friends," according to CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
T-Mobile USA has suspended Bobsled, its free voice calling service for Facebook, less than a week after it was launched.
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
Social networking websites are fast becoming a staple of corporate recruiting. Depending on which studies you read, anywhere from 39 to 65 percent of companies use social networking websites to identify and screen potential candidates for open positi...
A local security expert is dumbfounded by the ease in which a fake <i>Twilight: Breaking Dawn</i> game application has spread across Facebook, and has warned Australians to be less trusting when it came to approving applications on the social network...
Could a few 7-year-old emails slice off as much as half of Mark Zuckerberg's stake in Facebook -- and the fortune he has earned from that stake?
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
A new attack is spreading its way across Facebook, targeting fans of the epic vampire series Twilight. The clickjacking scam demonstrates just how easy it is to spread malware socially -- especially if the bait is a phenomenon like Twilight that has ...
The Winklevoss twins will have to settle with $160 million from their dispute with Facebook, an appeals court has said. The twins' epic argument with Mark Zuckerberg over the ownership of Facebook -- dramatized in the Oscar-winning movie "The Social ...
Facebook is a wonder of our age. With more than half a billion users, the fact it serves detailed and personalized pages to every user--within a second or two of them asking for it--is mind-blowing.
A New York man who claims he's entitled to a sizable stake in Facebook has amended his initial complaint, adjusting his ownership claim and providing additional documents, including e-mails he allegedly exchanged with Mark Zuckerberg.
Eric Schmidt is out at Google. Larry Page is in. I miss Eric already.
A U.S. federal appeals court has denied a request by the Winklevoss twins to release them from their settlement with Facebook over their allegations that Mark Zuckerberg improperly appropriated their idea for the social networking site.
Facebook is often touted as a must-have tool for small businesses as a means to boost their brand awareness and to reach existing and potential customers. However, the social network does not necessarily translate into more sales if you are an e-tail...
Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTest LeadOther
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther
- FTOffice 365 SpecialistOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTProblem Management AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Data EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager - SalesforceNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTChange Manager - Part TimeOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTApplications ManagerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD