The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) Targeting Scams Report found in total, more than $229 million was lost to scams in 2015.
Westpac CIO, David Curran, predicts that more partnerships between big banks and smaller fintech startups will help to drive a new innovative working model.
An incompatibility with a software update and subsequent attempt to fix it were the root cause of glitch that forced a nearly four hour long suspension of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange suffered its biggest outage in more than 10 years on Wednesday when an unspecified technical glitch forced a 3.5-hour long suspension of trading.
Line up for IPv4 addresses... HP makes PC/enterprise split official... PayPal to buy money transfer service Xoom... and more tech news
Heading into the heart of hurricane season 10 months after Sandy slammed the New York metropolitan area, Wall Street has had time to reassess and revamp backup plans.
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging...
Whitepapers about finance
This paper is for companies considering an ERP and looking to justify the investment in new technology. This paper will provide methods to identify and define the full spectrum of costs and benefits associated with an ERP implementation, as well as the calculations needed to determine a true return on investment analysis.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- What remote learning will look like this fall in Meet, Teams, and Zoom
- Android users now have a personal earthquake detector right on their phone
- macOS Big Sur: The new Battery system preference
- HyperX Cloud Flight S review: An improvement, even if Qi charging still fails to impress
- Why your laptop's SD card reader might be terrible
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?