Researchers from browser security vendor Trusteer have identified a new variant of the SpyEye financial Trojan that tricks online banking users into changing the phone numbers associated with their accounts.
Online banking fraud losses in the U.K. fell 32 percent in the first half of the year, according to figures from U.K. banks released on Wednesday. The decline is due to the increased use of fraud detection software by banks, an industry group said.
Google Wallet has run into technical glitches, although the extent of the problems is not clear.
MasterCard on Thursday gave a sneak peek into the near future of mobile payment systems and said that the Google Wallet application is within weeks of being rolled out commercially.
PayPal has unveiled a mobile payment initiative for shoppers that doesn't require near-field communication (NFC) technology inside smartphones.
U.S. government agencies are getting better at sharing information about cyberattacks with private companies, but cybercrime shows no signs of slowing down, cybersecurity experts told lawmakers Wednesday.
Vacationland Vendors, a company that supplies vending machines and games to entertainment venues, has disclosed a data breach affecting about 40,000 people who visited waterpark resorts in Wisconsin and Tennessee between December 2008 and May 2011.
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Firefox users may have experienced problems accessing JPMorgan Chase's website chase.com today when the bank experienced problems with an outdated security certificate.
When it comes to the fast-moving business of trading stocks, bonds and derivatives, the world's financial exchanges are finding an ally in Linux, at least according to one Linux kernel developer working in that industry.
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
JP Morgan is now able to run risk analysis and price its global credit portfolio in near real-time after implementing application-led, High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities developed by Maxeler Technologies.
For a few hours on Thursday, credit card donations once again flowed to WikiLeaks through a payment gateway at Icelandic hosting company DataCell. Then Visa shut it down again.
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSAP EMAOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW