Current regulations aren't enough to warn customers and protect them against data breaches at financial institutions, one U.S. senator said during a hearing Tuesday.
Enterprises got some much needed clarification on the implementation of PCI requirements in virtualized environments on Tuesday.
A Michigan court has ruled that Comerica Bank is liable for a US$560,000 cyberheist, saying the bank should have done a better job to spot millions of dollars in fraudulent transactions after one of the bank's customers was tricked in a phishing atta...
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
In an acknowledgement of the severity of its recent computer compromise, RSA Security said Monday that it will replace SecureID tokens for any customer that asks.
The New York Stock Exchange has built a VMware-based cloud computing service for financial firms, which goes live today from a data center in New Jersey with expansions planned for Toronto, Tokyo and London.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
A Bank of America insider who sold customer data to criminals cost the bank at least US$10 million in losses.
Google has launched a financial advice service in the U.S. to let users explore credit, mortgages and bank accounts based on their personal profiles, but without giving too much personal information to the bank.
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
Some U.S. companies may unwittingly be funding businesses in China to the tune of millions of dollars.
BOSTON -- Financial services firms are now using social media to get customers involved in online discussion forums, advertise services and monitor what's being said about their businesses.
Convicted hacker Albert Gonzalez, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to the massive hacks at TJX, Heartland and numerous retailers, now claims that he thought he was authorized and directed by the government to c...
Forget about insider trading. Use Twitter.
The software that helped IBM's Watson computer reign victorious on the Jeopardy game show in February could also help the financial industry assess risk more effectively, a pair of IBM executives stated on Monday at a high-performance computing confe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC