IBM has reported another quarter of declining revenue and profit, though sales of its new mainframe gave it a lift.
Google's stock jumped more than 7 per cent in the after-market hours on Thursday, after the company reported strong earnings results for the second quarter.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Hewlett-Packard has filed paperwork to register HP Enterprise as an independent company, an official step on the path to splitting itself in two.
Oracle has reported a sharp drop in profit for the quarter just ended, with customers spending more on its cloud services but less on software that runs in their own data centers.
Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
John Chambers got a little feisty and a little sentimental in his last earnings call as Cisco's CEO on Wednesday, dismissing a criticism of the company as "garbage" and saying he hopes to be working half time by the fall because "the hunting season's...
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Though Alibaba Group is succeeding in generating more revenue from mobile, it is nevertheless shuffling executives, elevating its chief operating officer Daniel Zhang to CEO in the face of a stock-based compensation program that has depressed profit.
Sony's CEO Kazuo Hirai has some difficult decisions to make as consumers continue to shun the company's smartphones, resulting in continued losses.
Designed by Apple in California - that nod to its home state has appeared on Apple products for years, but increasingly, Apple's gadgets are being sold far from its Cupertino headquarters.
Less than a week after reporting that Microsoft's enterprise Cloud business is currently on an annual run rate of $US6.3 billion, CEO Satya Nadella says the company's goal is to increase that figure to $US20 billion by fiscal year 2018.
Samsung Electronics registered its sixth straight quarterly decline in profits in the first three months of this year as competition bit into its key smartphone and display businesses.
Twitter failed to meet revenue estimates for the first quarter, and is lowering its expectations for the rest of the year, due to weaker than expected performance of some of its ads products, the company said Tuesday.
Apple achieved its second straight quarter of record results as demand for the new iPhone 6 surged and China became Apple's second most important market after the U.S.
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- 5 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Papago GoSafe S810 dash cam review: It nails video, but lacks battery and integrated GPS
- Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- Humble's Bethesda Bomb Drops Sale offers up to 50 percent off Fallout games
- Intel 9th-gen Core i9-9900K Review: The 'best gaming CPU' is also the fastest
- Roccat Khan Aimo review: Hi-Res Audio and 7.1 sound in an affordable headset
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?