Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Microsoft has reported better-than-expected financial results for the quarter just ended, helped by strong sales of cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
Google's sales rose 12 per cent during the first quarter, the slowest rate of revenue growth since 2013, while the amount it charges for ad clicks continued to drop.
Amazon has finally shared some numbers about its cloud business, and not surprisingly they show that it's thriving and profitable.
Qualcomm's second-quarter profit dropped 46 percent, mainly because of a large fine the company had to pay in China for settling antitrust issues.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
Mobile is a crucial element in CEO Marissa Mayer's turnaround plan for Yahoo, but the company is still heavily dependant on PCs for its money.
IBM reported a 12 per cent drop in revenue for the last quarter despite a big boost from its new z13 mainframe, which went on sale last month.
AMD has pulled out of the market for high-density servers, reversing a strategy it embarked on three years ago with its acquisition of SeaMicro.
The PC business enjoyed a bit of a revival last year as companies replaced older systems running Windows XP. Those upgrades are mostly done now, and the slower market has hit Intel's financial results.
The Bitcoin Foundation, formed in 2012 to promote the virtual currency, has rejected claims by a board member that it's bankrupt but has acknowledged significant financial problems -- ironically as a result of a big drop in the value of its bitcoin h...
Samsung Electronics expects first quarter profits to drop by more than 30 percent, marking the sixth straight quarterly decline at the company, which is struggling to compete with Apple at the top of the smartphone market.
BlackBerry surprised Wall Street by getting its bottom line back into the black in the fourth quarter, but sales shrunk significantly again, putting in question CEO John Chen's assertion that the company's turnaround is on track.
Oracle expects to generate more than US$1 billion in new SaaS and PaaS business in 2015, putting it toe-to-toe in the cloud market with Salesforce.com, Oracle's top executives said Tuesday.
Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, is retiring, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Java DevelopersACT
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - EDRMS ImplementationOther
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther