Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported third-quarter net profit was up by 62 percent year-over-year, with the company's revenue beating its original estimate as a result of strong demand for mobile chips.
Nintendo said Thursday pre-order sales of its new Wii U console are strong and the game is likely to have shortages this holiday season after its launch.
AT&T reported revenue of US $31.5 billion for the third quarter of this year, flat compared to the third quarter of 2011, while net income was up slightly to $3.6 billion.
Nintendo said Wednesday it aims to sell 5.5 million Wii U consoles globally by March of next year, predicting a strong holiday launch for the new flagship game console that will be on par with that of the original Wii six years ago.
SAP reported Wednesday double-digit revenue growth in the third quarter, benefiting from a strong performance in the Americas and double-digit growth in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region, and high demand for its new technologies like HANA across all ...
Facebook, under extreme pressure to cheer up its disappointed investors, posted revenue growth of more than 30 percent in its third quarter on Tuesday, and beat Wall Street expectations, but also recorded a loss.
Marissa Mayer, participating in her first Yahoo earnings conference call since becoming CEO, outlined a broad range of areas in which the company needs to improve.
Yahoo's revenue dropped slightly but earnings rose during the third quarter, the first complete one under the helm of new CEO Marissa Mayer.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer reported a small profit in the third quarter, after a larger loss a year earlier. However, revenue decreased as the company transitions to selling new PCs running Microsoft's new Windows 8 operating system, it said Monday.
Some of the biggest names in tech reported quarterly earnings this week, and the resulting picture is not pretty. The main culprit for the weak earnings reported this week is a slump in the PC market, but uncertainty about the global economy is weigh...
Tata Consultancy Services on Friday reported strong revenue and profit growth in the third quarter, citing a pick-up in discretionary spending by customers.
Confidence in the tech sector appears to be recovering on strong results from Tibco and Red Hat and optimism about the economy, after sinking earlier this week in the wake of a disappointing report from Oracle.
Oracle's net income for the second quarter ended Nov. 30 rose 17 percent to US$2.2 billion, with software sales rising but hardware-related revenue falling, the company reported Tuesday. Revenue for the quarter rose 2 percent to $8.8 billion.
Buoyed by strong subscription revenue, open-source software company Red Hat reported on Monday strong net income and revenue gains for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2012.
Research In Motion said it won't start selling phones with its new software platform until the "later part" of 2012 and had to take a US$485 million inventory-related charge on its PlayBook tablet as part of another poor earnings report for the strug...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTTRIM SMEACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- CCCapacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW