Vodafone Group grew its revenue for the fiscal year ended March 31, helped by increased data usage, but profit was hit by problems primarily in Spain, the company said on Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard reported a small year-on-year increase in revenue and profit for the three months ended April 30, but lowered its forecast for its full fiscal year.
Though Cisco had disappointing earnings news this week, the Microsoft deal to buy Skype, an Intel dividend and solid financials from Symantec helped keep confidence in IT high.
One of China’s largest microblogs reported Thursday that it added 40 million registered users in just two months, reflecting a surge in interest in Twitter-like microblog services in the country.
Cisco Systems plans to eliminate jobs as it focuses in on core businesses such as routing and switching, the company's executives said on Wednesday after announcing an 11 per cent decline in third-quarter profit.
Cisco Systems' revenue for its fiscal third quarter grew less than 5 percent from a year earlier, while its earnings per share fell 11 percent, the company reported on Wednesday.
Google is under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice in connection with its advertising program, and has set aside US$500 million for a potential resolution, the company said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
Chinese tech companies are once again creating U.S. IPO market buzz, with social-networking site RenRen going public Wednesday, software security vendor NetQin Mobile launching Thursday, and several more companies set for public offerings next week.
Alcatel-Lucent reported growing revenue and a shrinking loss for the first quarter of 2011, helped by operators' need for more capacity in their fixed and mobile networks, the company said on Friday.
Global spending on enterprise software grew 8.5 percent in 2010 to US$245 billion following a 2.5 percent drop-off in 2009, suggesting the industry is shaking off the effects of the economic downturn and starting more new projects, according to figur...
Bharti Airtel's profit continues to be weighed down by the cost of debt it took on to make investments in 3G spectrum in India and to acquire the African operations of Zain.
WiMax service provider Clearwire posted record subscriber growth of 1.8 million in the first quarter and said it no longer plans to sell radio spectrum this year to raise money. Nevertheless, it reported another substantial quarterly loss.
Outsourcer Cognizant Technology Solutions has reported strong revenue and profit growth for the quarter ended March 31, as customers moved work offshore to low-cost locations to maximize benefits from their IT budgets.
Carol Bartz's compensation was slashed by 75 per cent in 2010, but the Yahoo CEO still managed to take home a hefty $11.9 million pay package. A year earlier, Bartz received compensation valued at $47.2 million, according to documents filed Friday wi...
Facebook earnings are growing faster than previously expected, and are on track to exceed US$2 billion this year, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC