Square has announced it plans to continue to expand its presence in the Australian market, introducing more products and services to help a wider range of local businesses.
Jobs for NSW says it expects up to 400 new jobs and 40 fintech businesses to be created by startup accelerator H2 Ventures.
Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
Fintech startup, Airwallex has secured $US3 million in pre-Series A investment led by Shanghai-based venture capital firm, Gobi Partners.
Australia could soon become the FinTech Hub of Asia by eliminating regulatory red tape that has previously held the nation’s visionary start-up companies back, according to Tyro CEO, Jost Stollmann.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Fast charging on the 16-inch MacBook Pro is limited to MagSafe
- Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- Here’s why PC folks will never give a damn about Apple’s M1 Max
- How to get Office 365 on the cheap
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?