Sony tried to calm customer fears by stating that the credit card data was encrypted, but attackers claim to already be selling that credit card data online. Either one of these parties is stretching the truth, or encrypting data doesn't offer the le...
Sony PlayStation Network users are reporting fraud on their credit cards -- everything from a flight booked in Germany to purchases in Japanese grocery stores.
Sony is still investigating the security breach that downed its PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services, but expects the gaming network will be back in operation this week, a company exec told media Sunday afternoon in Tokyo.
Sony has admitted that account details, logins and online IDs for registered Sony PlayStation Network users, as many as 77 million people, have been compromised. The information was stolen sometime between April 17 and 19, according to a Sony blog po...
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Apparently, NSS Labs struck a nerve. NSS Labs revealed that almost all of the firewalls it tested for a recent report are susceptible to crash or compromise using common attacks. The firewall vendors in question, though, beg to differ and take except...
One of the big advantages of using Linux is that its security tends to be so much better than that of the competing alternatives.
The firewall is the line of defense separating the internal network or endpoint PC from all of the malicious bad stuff "out there". A new report from <a href="http://www.nsslabs.com/">NSS Labs</a>, though, finds that a majority of network firewalls a...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published research showing that the SSL certificate system that underpins Web security is far from trustworthy.
While the race between industrial control system attackers and defenders didn't start with the Stuxnet worm, it certainly acted as a catalyst to a new arms race and more researchers taking a closer look at the quality of SCADA software.
Iran may have been involved in an attack that resulted in hackers' acquiring bogus digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google and Gmail, Microsoft, Skype and Yahoo, a certificate issuing firm said today.
In the last three months of 2010 attackers managed to serve 3 million malicious advertising, or malvertising, impressions every day. That's the headline figure from a report released today from Web security firm Dasient. According to Dasient, that's ...
Very few people (certainly not the smart, savvy, people who read PCWorld articles) run their computers without up-to-date firewall and antivirus software. Most users know better than to click a message from "Bank of Amerika" that tells them "Your acc...
Thanks to Ars Technica and H-online.com, we now have intimate details of the Anonymous attack against security research company HBGary. There are no surprises in how the attacks where carried out, but we can draw many morals from the story, even if w...
This week, my company began deploying new firewalls. The old ones have been in place for more than six years; the new ones will allow us to take advantage of the next generation of features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW