Fitbit is reportedly developing a smartwatch and pair of wireless earphones to take on Apple.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Want to become a better boxer? There's an app—and a wearable device—for that.
Under Nokia, Withings is making its lineup of activity trackers smarter and more sophisticated.
More rest and more activity lead to a lower BMI.
Chuck La Tournous has a scary story with a happy ending. Whew.
RunGo's routes point you towards Pokémon, but it's a juggling act of priorities.
These four apps can help you learn tricks, meet other skaters, and find spots to skate, but each comes with their fair share of shortcomings.
The best activity band is the one you'll wear all day, every day. Fitbit and Misfit are aiming for your dollars with fitness trackers that focus on fashion.
Is the Bowflex Boost awful? No. Is it dysfunctional, buggy, problematic? Nope. But it's a half-measure, a stopgap, an underachiever. In a world full of Fitbits, Jawbones, FuelBands, Fitbugs, and a growing plethora of "smart" trackers and watches, the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW