Lose weight by tapping the screen
A solid set of buds that includes a built-in heart rate monitor
Bluetooth earbuds with an integrated heart-rate monitor
A good GPS fitness watch that is suitable for all runners
An GPS watch that's suitable for novice runners and bikers to marathoners and triathletes alike
Look closely, because this may be the future of mobile music playback: Completely wire-free earbuds with built-in data tracking.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Ballistix Sport AT
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Apple iMac Pro
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Toys for Boys
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Internet Security
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Stream Apple Music in your browser with this awesome third-party player
- Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
- GOG.com's winter sale kicks off with free copies of LucasArts classic Full Throttle
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?