Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i.
While data breaches by hackers get headlines, another form of data leakage can be very damaging to a company's bottom line, too. Most notably, that is sensitive data lost on the USB memory sticks.
Reader Patricia has a question: "Why can't application software be put on USB drives instead of [hard] disks?"
Intel and Micron on Tuesday announced denser NAND flash memory, which could help reduce the space occupied by memory while increasing the storage capacity on consumer electronics.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
An estimated one billion of us watched the FIFA World Cup soccer final this Sunday in which Spain proved victorious against the Netherlands (it was all fortold by an opctopus, apparently). In a nod to the sport that's captivated the world for the pas...
Flash memory array maker Violin Memory today announced it has purchased the technology assets of high-end NAS vendor Gear6, whose DRAM and flash memory-based appliances improve the scalability of Web applications and content.
Look for NAND technology to thrive as the world becomes ever more interconnected through mobile devices and data centers seek to become more efficient, or "green."
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
Toshiba cut its full-year sales predictions on Friday as a result of continued weakness in the global economy.
Rambus' agreement to settle legal claims with Samsung Electronics could accelerate deals that could help new memory technology being developed by Rambus get to market faster, analysts said.
Electronics manufacturer Samsung announced on Tuesday two new flash-based storage solutions, both of which are ideal for mobile use. The company unveiled a high-density 64GB moviNAND flash memory chip, in addition to a 32GB micro secure digital (SD) ...
It's no secret that the capacities of portable hard drives are on the up, but what about those portable flash drives? Fear not, as flash memory maker Power Quotient International (PQI) announced this Tuesday a new sizable addition to their "Cool Driv...
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission has closed an antitrust investigation of the flash memory industry, concluding that there is no evidence of a pricing cartel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCustomer SupportSA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTUnix Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC