Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i.
While data breaches by hackers get headlines, another form of data leakage can be very damaging to a company's bottom line, too. Most notably, that is sensitive data lost on the USB memory sticks.
Reader Patricia has a question: "Why can't application software be put on USB drives instead of [hard] disks?"
Intel and Micron on Tuesday announced denser NAND flash memory, which could help reduce the space occupied by memory while increasing the storage capacity on consumer electronics.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
An estimated one billion of us watched the FIFA World Cup soccer final this Sunday in which Spain proved victorious against the Netherlands (it was all fortold by an opctopus, apparently). In a nod to the sport that's captivated the world for the pas...
Flash memory array maker Violin Memory today announced it has purchased the technology assets of high-end NAS vendor Gear6, whose DRAM and flash memory-based appliances improve the scalability of Web applications and content.
Look for NAND technology to thrive as the world becomes ever more interconnected through mobile devices and data centers seek to become more efficient, or "green."
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
Toshiba cut its full-year sales predictions on Friday as a result of continued weakness in the global economy.
Rambus' agreement to settle legal claims with Samsung Electronics could accelerate deals that could help new memory technology being developed by Rambus get to market faster, analysts said.
Electronics manufacturer Samsung announced on Tuesday two new flash-based storage solutions, both of which are ideal for mobile use. The company unveiled a high-density 64GB moviNAND flash memory chip, in addition to a 32GB micro secure digital (SD) ...
It's no secret that the capacities of portable hard drives are on the up, but what about those portable flash drives? Fear not, as flash memory maker Power Quotient International (PQI) announced this Tuesday a new sizable addition to their "Cool Driv...
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission has closed an antitrust investigation of the flash memory industry, concluding that there is no evidence of a pricing cartel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW