IBM is expanding its flash storage lineup to power cloud data centers that carry out so-called cognitive computing.
That 64GB SDXC card is yesterday's news (figuratively and literally). The new CompactFlash 5.0 standard promises a ridiculous 144-petabyte theoretical maximum storage capacity for newer CF cards. Finally, you'll be able to store your media library a...
As a new decade opens, more and more data centre operators find themselves struggling with an enterprise bottleneck not of their own making.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Flash-based storage will quickly become one of the most important technologies in the data center, according to Gartner.
Flash storage vendor OCZ Technology Group Inc. this week announced that it plans to use controllers from SandForce Inc. in its next generation of consumer and enterprise-class solid state drives (SSDs).
The rise of flash memory in the enterprise data center will help eliminate a fundamental imbalance between the performance of servers and storage, Sun storage chief John Fowler told attendees at Storage Networking World.
IBM will add support for SSDs to version 5.0 of its SAN Volume Controller and is promising a big boost in performance with or without flash storage.
The San Diego Supercomputer Center has built a high-performance computer with solid-state drives, which the center says could help solve science problems faster than systems with traditional hard drives.
What's better than 2-bits per cell? 3 bits of course. IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture between Intel and Micron, has announced that they have developed a 3-bit-per-cell NAND device that Micron will begin producing for commercial consumption thi...
Cloud computing and flash-based storage, two of the fastest-growing technologies in IT, may drive each other forward as Internet-based service providers demand faster access to large amounts of data.
SD memory cards capable of reading and writing data at speeds faster than current cards should be available in less than a year, Toshiba said on Tuesday.
Kingston today released the world's largest capacity USB memory stick: a flash drive with 256GB worth of storage.
Memory cards based on a new specification will boost storage of consumer electronics to as much as 2TB, the SD Association said Thursday.
Texas Memory Systems has added a less expensive, faster and smaller form-factor flash storage array to its line of solid-state products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Technical Change ManagerQLD
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, CXOther
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC