Adobe plans to phase out its venerable Flash Player by 2020, and browser makers will act even faster to get rid of it.
At CES, Kingston debuts the world's largest USB flash drive: the 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate Generation Terabyte drive.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
Google's long-running strategy to kill Flash usage is nearing its endgame this December.
Microsoft is following Google's lead by adding an auto-pause feature for unnecessary Flash content in the Edge browser.
Tap the power of Flash’s ActionScript capabilities to build a simple game with animated characters.
Create an animated character by harnessing the power of Illustrator and the flexibility of Flash.
Adobe Systems has come up with a way to let developers write Flash applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, even without the support of Apple.
Research In Motion is set to bring full Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight support to the company's BlackBerry phones. The BoyGenius Report blog claims RIM will introduce the new functionality sometime next summer, together with more powerful hand...
Whitepapers about flash
Read how VMware found infrastructure that could handle hundreds of thousands of low-latency IOPS to service over 2500 concurrent active virtual machines. · The infrastructure solution had to provision and deprovision labs with no impact on active students · Platform resiliency was crucial · With four all-flash arrays, results involved high levels of consistent and predictable IOPS performance under demanding workload conditions
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
- If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
- Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- A new Raspberry Pi Model A+ has arrived with Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi for just $25
- Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy review: Pedal to the heavy metal
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?