Oracle spent years developing its next-generation Fusion Applications and finally put them into general availability nearly a year-and-a-half ago, but some new evidence suggests that it's been less than successful at enticing customers to move up.
Got Issues? Enterprise software sure does.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA