Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
You've heard the Gen Y stereotypes before: They're lazy workers, exude entitlement and have been reared on social technologies that they bring into the workplace, whether IT departments like it or not.
It's been a little hard of late to find references to SOA (service-oriented architecture), the buzz-phrase that once saturated the IT industry but in recent years has succumbed to "cloud computing." But SOA remains alive and relevant, according to a ...
News from Apple and Teradata along with various economic forecasts this week show that at seemingly opposite ends of the technology-product spectrum, non-PC mobile devices and IT capable of handling extremely high volumes of data are major forces sha...
Online retail sales in the U.S. will grow solidly in coming years, helped in part by consumers' broad Internet connectivity options and their increased familiarity and satisfaction with e-shopping, according to Forrester Research.
The term "mobile workforce" has been around for years, but in 2011, mobility will become even more of a priority for enterprises and vendors, according to a new report from research firm Forrester.
Apple's decision to reject Sony's e-reader application today sparked speculation that Apple would soon yank Amazon's popular Kindle software from the App Store.
IT professionals enjoyed a dramatically improved hiring landscape in 2010, marked in particular by the fewest job cuts in a year since 2000.
Intel and SAP results and various forecasts issued this week suggest that while 2010 was a recovery year for just about all sectors of IT, enterprise software and accompanying services will be the main drivers for technology revenue growth over the n...
The number of companies planning to invest in their ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems will drop slightly this year, according to a Forrester Research report,
Despite ongoing worries about the strength of the U.S. recovery, sovereign debt in Europe and inflation in various parts of the world, global IT spending is due to increase this year, according to Forrester Research and Gartner.
Global sales of e-readers like Amazon.com's Kindle will reach 6.6 million devices by the end of 2010, and then jump 68 per cent to 11 million devices in 2011 as it battles popular media tablets such as Apple's iPad, Gartner said Wednesday.
Employees are more likely to advocate for their companies if they're optimistic about technology, though IT pros themselves aren't especially big corporate boosters according to a new Forrester Research study.
EMC will buy network-attached storage (NAS) vendor, Isilon Systems, for about $US2.25 billion. Both companies' boards have approved the deal, which is expected to be finalized later this year.
Representatives of Microsoft and Adobe on Tuesday both espoused their companies' love for HTML5 technology at the HTML5 Live conference held within a few blocks of New York's Times Square, even though the vendors offer technologies perceived as HTML5...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA