The alliance between Microsoft and Novell continues to bear fruit three years after it was first signed, say the two companies -- one the world's largest proprietary software vendor, the other one of the largest open-source companies.
Businesses should recognise the different types of cloud computing before they embark on a cloud project. That's according to Forrester Research, which has just produced a report looking at the types of cloud technology that are available.
The much-maligned Windows Vista operating system runs on almost one out of eight corporate desktops 28 months after its release, according to a Forrester Research report released today.
Enterprises with at least 1,000 employees are more interested in cloud-based virtual servers than companies with fewer employees, Forrester Research says in a new report.
Businesses in North America and Europe remain broadly worried about the security of open-source software, according to new data from Forrester Research.
Microsoft Office is still the most prevalent productivity suite among enterprise customers, but 2010 could see more adoption of competitive suites as companies ponder their next investments in this area, according to a new report by Forrester Researc...
Sun Microsystems on Tuesday unveiled an early look at MySQL 5.4, the next version of its open-source database, one day after Oracle said it is buying Sun for $US7.4 billion.
Productivity loss, information leakage, and defamation of fellow employees are all enough to get us fired from our jobs, unless, of course, it is done under the guise of a social network for the enterprise 2.0.
The technology sector is facing a recession, but it will be different to the dot com crash, according to Forrester founder George Colony.
Forrester Research warned technology vendor clients that IT spending could be set for a "long and deep recession."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW