Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Twitter and Foursquare both said Thursday that some high-ranking executives would be stepping down, with the changes coming as both companies look to expand and try out new products.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Facebook has unveiled its new video feature for Instagram, five months after Twitter launched a very similar video app called Vine. Can the rival services co-exist?
You've probably heard of social-networking service Foursquare. If you haven't already jumped in headfirst yourself, you may be aware that Foursquare's a location-based social network that lets users "check-in" via mobile device at restaurants, bars, ...
One of the odd aspects of the Facebook event launching the new Facebook Places service was the participation, support, and partnership of competing location-based check-in services.
Suddenly, there are two kinds of people. The first kind loves location-based social networking services like Foursquare. They speak in an alien language about "Mayors" and "Badges" and broadcast their locations to the world.
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- You don't need a futuristic PC to run Cyberpunk 2077, but you might want one
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- Time is running out on TikTok, WeChat downloads on iPhones and Android phones
- Free power adapters are going away, and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?