The developers of Replicant, a mobile OS based on Android, claim to have found a backdoor vulnerability in a software component shipped with some Samsung Galaxy devices that potentially provides remote access to users' private files through the devic...
Free Software Foundation
Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
It was 30 years ago today -- which is to say Sept. 27, 1983 -- that the seeds were planted for both Linux and the open source software movement, though neither is called that name by the man who help set both of them into motion, the irascible Richar...
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
Richard Stallman is a big name in the technology sector. The software developer and political activist is best known for his creation during the early 1980′s of the GNU Project, which combined with Linus Torvalds' kernel programming efforts in the ea...
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Apple Watch Series 6
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
WD My Passport™ SSD
Toys for Boys
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
MSI Modern 14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- Best VPN 2020: Top VPNs for Australia and New Zealand
- Cyber Monday Deal: Aussie Broadband knock $30 off NBN 1000 plans
- Tablet buyers guide: Surface vs Android vs Apple iPad
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?