It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Fujitsu is launching its infrastructure-as-a-service offering in North America in a few months, and will start offering interested customers a free trial next week.
Tablet PCs will dominate the massive Computex trade show in Taipei next week, where top brands and obscure white-box makers will show new models of the popular devices, including some that run on Intel's new Oak Trail mobile processor.
This week's SAP Sapphire Now conference marked about a year since the company launched its HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing platform. Since then, SAP has done its best to keep HANA in the news, bringing products and part...
Japan's NTT DoCoMo plans to launch what it calls the world's smallest Windows 7 computer in the next two months.
Tablets based on Intel's first dedicated tablet processor may not be a monster hit among consumers like Apple's iPad, but they could find adoption in enterprises, analysts said this week.
Fujitsu is now taking orders for its Stylistic Q550 Slate PC tablet, one of the earlier tablets to use Oak Trail, Intel's first dedicated tablet processor.
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
While Nintendo's 3DS gaming device has hogged the 3D limelight of late, Fujitsu quietly began shipping its 3D-capable Lifebook AH572. This laptop's claim to fame is the dual function 15.6-inch widescreen display for both 2D and 3D (with 3D glasses) v...
Two weeks have passed since a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked eastern Japan, and while a recovery among the country's technology manufacturers has begun, it could be several months before things start to normalize.
The specification for the next version of Java Enterprise Edition has been approved unanimously, <a href="http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5162">according to a posting</a> on the Java Community Process website.
Technology companies across Asia have found ways to help people in Japan left devastated by the 9.0-magnitude earthquake last Friday, the 7-meter tsunami it spawned, and displacement caused by troubles at a nuclear power plant there.
If its proposed acquisition of Hitachi GST is successful, Western Digital will immediately gain status in the hard disk drive (HDD) enterprise market, where it has been striving to grow for the past couple of years.
Arm Holdings and Fujitsu Semiconductor have signed a broad agreement that will enable the Japanese firm develop its processors faster with some of Arm's most advanced technology.
Bernd Wagner, the managing director of Fujitsu's German subsidiary, has jumped to Software AG to become its chairman.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Functional LeadNSW