These gadgets and peripherals hitting the market just in time for the holiday season -- yes, it's coming -- will give you and your desk a much-needed upgrade.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell will allow users to see who is at the front door of their home through their smartphone.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Sony appears to be introducing a new smartwatch next week, and the company is really excited about it.
Late last week, MakerBot Industries held the grand opening ceremony for its new 50,000-square-foot factory in the Brooklyn Armory Terminal. But unlike just about every factory you've ever seen, it takes human hands to build these machines that can 3D...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook spoke at length to kick off the D11 conference, he ignited a new firestorm of speculation regarding Apple's stake in the wearable computing market. Rumors have long told us that Apple is working on a smartwatch, but now Cook's...
Most people's knowledge of Google Glass has been informed by a comedy skit, and that's a dangerous situation. Sure, Fred Armisen's SNL portrayal of Glass is hilarious, but it's also full of gross inaccuracies that paint the headset as half-baked tech...
Guns produced with 3D printers pose a public safety risk that's beyond the ability of regulators to control it, a U.S. Department of Homeland Security bulletin to law enforcement agencies warned this week.
Recognized as one of the 100 most memorable and creative toys of the 20th century, the Etch A Sketch has served as both a children's toy and a platform for those looking to prove they can make art on even the most ridiculous things.
Google has released a getting started video for its Glass wearable computer, demonstrating some of its basic interface features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC