Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
galaxy in pictures
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Samsung says the replacement phones, part of 1 million shipped now in use, are safe and not prone to catching fire.
Can't figure out how a stylus makes a smartphone so special? The Note8 S Pen has answers.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther