Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
galaxy in pictures
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
Samsung has expanded its lineup of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by adding two new color variants into the mix.
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Following the official debut of the S9 at the company’s latest Unpacked press conference, we had the chance to go hands-on with the Galaxy S9 and S9+. Here are our first impressions.
Can't figure out how a stylus makes a smartphone so special? The Note8 S Pen has answers.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Enter this months competition and you and friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with MSI's potent custom cooler for $70 off
- Hands-on with the Asus ROG Zephyrus S, a superportable 15-inch gaming laptop
- ARM challenges Intel in PCs with Deimos and Hercules chips
- How to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp
- Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?