Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
galaxy in pictures
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Samsung says the replacement phones, part of 1 million shipped now in use, are safe and not prone to catching fire.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerQLD
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCC# Developer (Back-end)VIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC