Nintendo will slash the price of its 3DS handheld gaming device in Japan from mid August.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Microsoft is encouraging academic and enthusiast programmers to experiment with Kinect by downloading the free beta of the device's software development kit. The SDK is compatible with Windows 7 and includes drivers and APIs for the device, allowing ...
Microsoft on Thursday released a beta version of a software development kit that lets hobbyists build applications for the Kinect sensor.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Nintendo promised to offer gamers more content and new kinds of interaction with the introduction of Wii U, a handheld gaming device that pairs with the Wii game console.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 will be able to receive voice controls, letting users control their television and search for content, the company announced Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
Nintendo reports that a Web server for its U.S. unit was hacked. The attack on Nintendo shows that this new era of hacking isn't going to end any time soon, and should serve as a wakeup call for other companies that were hoping this was purely a Sony...
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network services on Thursday in all regions other than in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, the company said.
Sony's PlayStation Network online gaming service will reopen for millions of gamers across Asia on Saturday, more than five weeks after it was taken offline following a cyber attack.
To paraphrase, it doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth to create the next global conflict -- nope, just some skyscrapers-go-boom-now developers, channeling contemporary doomsayers.
Sony expects the hack of the PlayStation Network and will cost it ¥14 billion (US$170 million) this financial year, it said Monday.
Nothing comes easy to Sony these days. The company was forced to take part of its Sony PlayStation Network offline briefly on Wednesday as it fixed a Web glitch that gave hackers a way to take over users' accounts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTScrum MasterOther