In a recent interview with GamePro, Army of Two: The 40th Day director spoke very frankly about the way video games tell stories.
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protag...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision for PC is a combat FPS and the sixth game in the Call of Duty series. Comparable to the "Mile High Club" epilogue mission in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a "Special Ops" mode that consists of isolated...
This weekend, we flew down to Melbourne for the fourth annual eGames Expo -- Australia’s biggest (and best) video games event.
The wait is over -- Microsoft’s latest API (application programming interface), DirectX 11, has arrived on both Vista and Windows 7. With it comes a host of exciting new features for PC gamers and multimedia enthusiasts. In short, DirectX 11 enables ...
As if the mass exodus of delayed games into the early months of 2010 hadn't created enough of a clutter in the new year, EA has planted one of its most anticipated titles in the first month of next year, setting a January 26 US release date for the h...
Howdy, Sony reps and PlayStation fans. Glad we got your attention. As you’ve probably gleaned from that tongue-in-cheek article headline, we have a few issues with the PSPgo. Big issues, of the deal-breaking, hair-pulling variety.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
Rockstar has a knack for shape-shifting their flagship series. They conjured up the 80's drenched Vice City, the thug life-themed San Andreas, the "bikers gone wild" The Lost and Damned, and most recently The Ballad of Gay Tony. Though all these titl...
Not content to let the past go peacefully, we look back at a generation of video games that started the first console war, brought arcade games back from the brink, and showed gamers what 3D graphics could do in a cartridge.
At an event held in a Sydney Lamborghini showroom today, V8 Supercars Australia announced a partnership that will see eight V8 Supercars appearing in the upcoming Forza Motorsport 3 racing simulation on Xbox 360.
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Microsoft's next bonanza Xbox LIVE update (or NBXLU, pronounced 'nuh-bex-loo') won't wink onto your dashboards until August 11th, but since I'm so connected here at Game On, I've had an exclusive first gander. You know, "exclusive." Like in game-jour...
Mothership Zeta expands upon the extraterrestrial premise implied by the presence of UFO wreckage in previous Fallout titles. The storyline involves a strange alien signal being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed U...
Doom Resurrection is the latest instalment in the famous Doom series. In this iPhone-only game, id Software has created a rail-shooter with graphics unlike any we've seen from a game on this device before. This is your chance to fight your way throug...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA