Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Computex 2017 is again around the corner, the world's second largest B2B PC exhibition, will commence 30th May and run till 3rd June in Taipei.
Microsoft's not saying much but what the future of Windows 10's Game Mode holds, but we have some suggestions.
Your pleas have been answered. Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to the PC.
Join host Jimmy Conrad as he gets to play through the "evolutionary" VR experience, The Life of Us at SXSW 2017. Warning: may contain dancing, and fire-breathing pterodactyls.
Torment: Tides of Numenera is the surreal Planescape spiritual successor that RPG fans have been waiting for.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
Dead Rising 4 hits the PC today, but you're forgiven for not knowing—it's only releasing in the Windows 10 Store at the moment.
Plus: Disaster strikes Cities: Skylines, GTA IV gets its first patch in six years, Gears of War 4 PC and console players go head-to-head, and more. This is gaming news for November 28 through December 2.
Here's every new game and trailer revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from new games (like Guardians of the Galaxy) to fresh glimpses at existing games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
After the ultra-dour death march of the original Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 targets San Francisco and a more light-hearted feel. Even better? The PC version runs smoothly...most of the time.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
You've seen Doom on an ATM, on an oscilloscope, and on an ultrasound machine. Now see it squashed onto the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
Expect to see a lot of purple in the next few weeks as people learn to play hacker extraordinaire Sombra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCCloud Architect - AWSVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA