Kinect hacks seem to be getting better and better.
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
It looks like Kinect's officially a record-setter, grabbing Guinness' attention long enough to snag the title 'fastest selling consumer electronics device'. According to Microsoft, their controller-free Xbox 360 motion-sensing camera has sold a whopp...
Zynga, the gaming company behind the popular FarmVille app on Facebook, has set up a studio in India to develop games for global markets, a company executive said on Thursday.
You can now play old Nintendo 64 games on your Android smartphone thanks to new app, N64oid.
A government-funded research institute in Taiwan have kicked off a three-year effort to develop cheaper, longer-lasting LED backlights in mobile phones, notebook PCs and television sets, a project manager said on Friday.
Sales of 3D television sets and handheld devices will surge this year after a weak start in 2010 as manufacturers step up production and marketing, an analyst said on Thursday.
Sony Ericsson is doing its best to attract developers who can create games tailor-made for its upcoming Xperia Play smartphone, working with third-party tool makers to simplify the development process.
An enterprising group of coders has ported a version of DOOM to a Texas Instruments graphics calculator. The nDOOM port runs, albeit with occasional crashes, in greyscale on the TI-Nspire series of calculators.
It looks like Nintendo's 3DS isn't having trouble finding buyers in Japan. According to Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun (via Andriasang) gamers essentially exhausted Nintendo's initial shipment of 400,000 units. The 3DS launched in Japan Satu...
Sony is pretty annoyed with those hooligans hacking its beloved PlayStation 3. So annoyed, in fact, that they've involved law enforcement: On February 23, PS3 and Linux hacker graf_chokolo said the local police and a Sony representative raided his ho...
Nintendo's bid to put glasses-free 3D into the anxious hands of the masses just got underway in Japan. The company's 3DS -- sequel to the DS and DSi, and employing a new 3.53-inch widescreen that uses parallax barrier tech to create the illusion of t...
Angry Birds has taken the world by storm. Initially launched on the iPhone, the game, which involves catapulting the titular avians at structures protecting their porcine enemies, has spread to Android, Symbian, Windows and other platforms.
Windows Phone 7 users looks set to be able to enjoy Angry Birds on their handsets after the game's developer Rovio confirmed it was planning a version for Microsoft's mobile platform
Over a dozen companies banded together with an online job service in Taipei over the weekend to seek people for the island's computer and online game industries. Some of the jobs even pay gamers to play full-time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Power surge at British Airways data centre causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Salesforce ImplementationVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT