The Entertainment Software Association has an early list of companies signed up for floorspace at E3 2011. Here's who made the list:
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
You knew this was coming.
Nyko is bringing the Perfect Shot handgun controller -- similar to the one that launched for Wii in 2007 -- to the Playstation Move. The Move controller slides into the top of the gun shell, which rumbles with help from two AA batteries that last abo...
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
Zynga, the company behind popular Facebook games such as FarmVille and Mafia Wars, has acquired Flock, which develops a Web browser fine-tuned for real-time social networking data feeds.
Gigabyte Technology on Thursday released a series of high-speed motherboards designed to let more applications run at once, without losing speed, and to convert video 10 times faster than normal.
I'm betting most of you don't know Kinect's 3D sensing technology isn't owned by Microsoft. The company that does resides in Israel, and they're called PrimeSense. They've been around since 2005, and describe themselves as "a fabless semiconductor co...
Here's my obligatory list of 2010's top 10 video games, in no particular order. Yours would no doubt look different. That's the point of lists, after all: To throw our favorites out there, then stand around comparing and critiquing.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is the most used console among users aged 13 or older, according to a new survey from media tracker Nielsen. "Most used", meaning everything from playing games to watching movies or catching some tunes to surfing the internet.
We were wrong -- so far -- that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO by the end of this year, but we were right that Apple's tablet, whose name wasn't known at the end of last year, would be huge. OK, so that second one was probably a given, but ...
Lara Croft's latest adventure, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, releases to iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad today.
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
The third expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's popular fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game surpasses first-day sales figures of the previous expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.
Australian gamers will have to hold their breath until January, because a decision on introducing an R18+ classification for video games has been delayed until next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTios DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW