Australian gamers will have to hold their breath until January, because a decision on introducing an R18+ classification for video games has been delayed until next year.
It looks like the rest of the entertainment industry has finally accepted that video games are real entertainment.
An interview with financial news source Bloomberg sheds light on just how dire EA's situation is following a rash of acquisitions. Here are the top three quotes from EA CEO John Riccitiello to Bloomberg.
2K has released a new map pack for Civ V that allows players to play maps in different parts of Earth.
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
Kinect seems to be off to a rousing start, more than doubling first month sales of Apple's iPad, though on par with Sony's initial 30 day estimates of PlayStation Move units moved.
Just under a year after it went on sale, Nintendo's "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" has become the first Wii software title to sell 4 million copies in Japan, a market data provider said Tuesday.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
When it comes to technology advertising, there are two time-honored schools of thought.
According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
World of Warcraft waits for no one, least of all Deathwing, the skeletal dragon responsible for shattering the world of Azeroth, which, incidentally, happened last night.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is more popular than Sony's Playstation 3 or Nintendo's Wii, says MyVoucherCodes.
Actor Mark Wahlberg confirms that he has been tapped to play the lead role in a movie based on Naughty Dog's popular third-person action game Uncharted.
Shortly after Kinect's launch, it was either hacked or "accessed in a way not facilitated by the designer," depending on your definition of the term. Microsoft's response was swift and disapproving, stating it "does not condone the modification of it...
Leave it to Valve to make me laugh even as they're breaking my heart with a Portal 2 delay announcement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- TPContracting Specialist - Procurement AssociateNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW