The Australian Labor Party has announced classification of mobile phone games could be introduced soon.
Microsoft unveiled the first wave of games for the Windows 7 smartphone operating system on Tuesday at the GamesCom 2010 conference in Cologne, Germany.
"That which you seek. Inside, you will find." LucasArts brings Yoda into the Force Unleashed 2 storyline, as previously hinted at by Haden Blackman in our exclusive cover story earlier this year.
As per tradition, Microsoft is celebrating the launch of a new iteration of one of its biggest Xbox franchises by introducing a limited edition controller. Unlike some we've seen for other titles, however, this one actually looks cool.
Apple may take on a new role in video gaming if its latest patent application, published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office earlier this week, ever makes it into a product. The patent is for a system that would document your roles in certain vid...
Following its E3 2010 announcement, the curtain has finally been pulled back on the latest installation in Activision's long-running Tony Hawk series of skateboarding sims -- Tony Hawk: Shred.
Today at QuakeCon, developers speaking on a "Building Blockbusters" panel took issue with "stone-faced" games journalists at product demos, as if the absence of emotional displays in a journalist is somehow a bad thing. Sports journalists never cheer...
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott tonight said he would be happy to examine the issue of an R18+ classification rating for video games if the Coalition won the upcoming Federal Election, although he admitted he did not know there had been a debate on the...
The Walt Disney Corporation is so massive, its games division sometimes seems like a drop in the bucket. But the megacompany credits its Interactive Media division with a 74 percent increase in net revenues this quarter.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty sold 1.5 million copies in the first 48 hours, Blizzard Entertainment said Tuesday.
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Anker's faster-charging 10,000mAh power bank is $27 right now
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPPrincipal Data Analyst | ArcGIS | Power BI | QlikQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC