In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
Earlier today, Japan's Intellectual Property High Court ruled against the Sony Corporation in a lawsuit, ordering the company to pay former employee Hidehiro Kume 5.1 million yen in unpaid earnings.
A YouTube user whose video has since been pulled managed to get footage of Rock Band 3's track list. Take a look at the list fan site RockBandAide managed to compile before the video got yanked and tell us if you see any surprises:
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Sony unveiled a few unannounced games this year at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, and showcased some of their upcoming titles like Killzone 3 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse in full stereoscopic 3D.
The Australian Labor Party has announced classification of mobile phone games could be introduced soon.
Microsoft unveiled the first wave of games for the Windows 7 smartphone operating system on Tuesday at the GamesCom 2010 conference in Cologne, Germany.
"That which you seek. Inside, you will find." LucasArts brings Yoda into the Force Unleashed 2 storyline, as previously hinted at by Haden Blackman in our exclusive cover story earlier this year.
As per tradition, Microsoft is celebrating the launch of a new iteration of one of its biggest Xbox franchises by introducing a limited edition controller. Unlike some we've seen for other titles, however, this one actually looks cool.
Apple may take on a new role in video gaming if its latest patent application, published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office earlier this week, ever makes it into a product. The patent is for a system that would document your roles in certain vid...
Following its E3 2010 announcement, the curtain has finally been pulled back on the latest installation in Activision's long-running Tony Hawk series of skateboarding sims -- Tony Hawk: Shred.
Today at QuakeCon, developers speaking on a "Building Blockbusters" panel took issue with "stone-faced" games journalists at product demos, as if the absence of emotional displays in a journalist is somehow a bad thing. Sports journalists never cheer...
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation Test Analysts x4ACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA