What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott tonight said he would be happy to examine the issue of an R18+ classification rating for video games if the Coalition won the upcoming Federal Election, although he admitted he did not know there had been a debate on the...
The Walt Disney Corporation is so massive, its games division sometimes seems like a drop in the bucket. But the megacompany credits its Interactive Media division with a 74 percent increase in net revenues this quarter.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty sold 1.5 million copies in the first 48 hours, Blizzard Entertainment said Tuesday.
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
Australia's first video game bar Mana Bar has announced plans to expand to Sydney, Melbourne and internationally, a move which is likely to be welcomed by the increasingly adult gaming demographic.
Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
As formally announced on the official PlayStation Blog earlier this morning, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, the second handheld epic in Kratos's increasingly gory god-slaying series of hack-n-slashers, has been saddled with a November 2nd release date,...
Sega's parent company, Sega Sammy Holdings, reported a positive quarter of earnings mostly on account of revenues from its pachinko business. On the video games front (in the Consumer Business unit), sales of Alpha Protocol and Iron Man 2 in North Am...
Nintendo reported a net loss for the April to June quarter as the strong Japanese yen and weak demand for its products hurt earnings.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
Sony returned to profitability in the second quarter, helped by strong sales of key products, prompting it to raise its profit outlook for the full year on Thursday.
Playlogic, a development and publishing company that released its largest scale game this year in the form of Fairytale Fights, has filed 'surseance van betaling' -- the Dutch version of Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW