A familiar mouse experience with a professional gaming focus
Logitech G have announced the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse and the Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse with HERO Sensor.
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
This SteelSeries gaming mouse comes with the bells and whistles that the Danish peripheral manufacturer includes in all its products, though it comes in a slightly different form factor to set it apart from the Sensei line-up.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
- Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video
- Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam review: Nice features, nice front and interior video
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini review: Tiny and easy, with surprisingly good video
- Netgear Nighthawk XR700 review: Overkill
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?