Gigabyte's all-rounder has much to like
Less power, less weight, less money could be just what competitive gamers are looking for
Slightly smaller and costing less than two grand, is this low-end MSI gaming beast a beast?
MSI’s latest gaming notebook fits a fast and more-affordable sweet spot
The best portable gaming laptop we've seen
gaming notebooks in pictures
MSI displayed the capabilities of their latest range of VR gear at a packed out PAX in Melbourne this year. The VR One backpack and head set and their 4K performance laptops provide a fantastically immersive gaming experience. Check out how some of the products are put to the test at their booth.
Tired of making too many resolution and quality sacrifices in your portable "gaming" laptop? With its GeForce GTX 1060, the MSI Stealth will change your view of a gaming laptop.
As PC makers expand their lines to include 3D laptops, analysts say these offerings are likely to interest mostly gamers, with broad adoption stymied by a dearth of content, hardware limitations and hefty prices.
Asus has released two new notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor. The G60J and M60J models both feature a 16-inch high definition display
If you don’t like the overbearing style and blistering red colour of the 17in Toshiba Qosmio X300/01N, then it’s probably not for you. If you don’t have a spare $6000, then it’s definitely not for you!
Videos about gaming notebooks
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Dept of CommunitiesQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerACT
- CCGoogle Chromebook AdministratorNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- CCData ArchitectACT