Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
The EVGA SC17 puts high-end 4K gaming in a slick package, but is missing just one thing.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
Plus: Blizzard releases the first supplementary short film for Overwatch, Verdun adds American Doughboys, and Walking Dead Season Three is teased. This is gaming news for March 21-25.
US company Mannatech may have rocked the gaming world with quasi-scientific claims that its products “may have a positive, direct effect on player performance, which can be a big advantage for competitive e-sports players or those just trying to take...
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Asus, Lenovo, and other PC makers are putting PC gaming hardware front and center among their hardware lineups. Why? Money, of course.
The updated laptops will feature NVMe RAID and up to 3.3GBps read speeds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital ProducerVIC