In 2010, worldwide IT spending totalled US US$3.4 trillion and this year spending will be US$3.6 trillion, according to a Gartner report titled 'Forecast Alert: IT Spending, Worldwide, 4Q10 Update'.
If mockups on the floor of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas this week are to be trusted, then the second iteration of Apple's iPad tablet will have 128GB of capacity on its solid-state drive (SSD).
Despite ongoing worries about the strength of the U.S. recovery, sovereign debt in Europe and inflation in various parts of the world, global IT spending is due to increase this year, according to Forrester Research and Gartner.
The recession may have accelerated companies extending the lifecycles of PCs, laptops and servers, but that change may become permanent.
Samsung on Tuesday released its first solid state drive (SSD) built with consumer-class NAND flash but targeted for use in enterprise-class storage systems.
WikiLeaks' posting of classified U.S. Department of State cables, and the Web site's revelation that it will soon post sensitive internal documents from a major U.S. bank, has stoked data security concerns among governments and corporations around th...
By the end of this year, companies will have spent 15 percent more on enterprise social software than in 2009, a growth rate expected to carry over into next year, according to Gartner.
Self-service tools are becoming a must-have for successful BI vendors.
Market research firms Gartner and IDC on Thursday said that worldwide semiconductor revenue will slow down next year, putting the brakes on the market's recovery this year from the recession.
Worldwide semiconductor revenue is expected to go up this year, with Samsung gaining ground on top semiconductor company Intel in market share, Gartner said in a study released Wednesday.
Global sales of e-readers like Amazon.com's Kindle will reach 6.6 million devices by the end of 2010, and then jump 68 per cent to 11 million devices in 2011 as it battles popular media tablets such as Apple's iPad, Gartner said Wednesday.
Amazon plans to demonstrate a new version of Kindle for the Web on Tuesday, one day after Google launched its Google eBooks and eBookstore strategy.
Move over PC. The Apple iPad and other tablet devices are turning quite a few heads and chipping away at your business.
Gartner on Monday said worldwide server shipments and revenue went up during the third quarter, while sales for Unix servers based on the RISC and Itanium architectures continued to slip.
Gartner on Monday lowered its PC shipment forecast for 2011 because of weak demand, spurred in part by users opting for other devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC