So-called patent trolls may not be as big of a problem as some advocates of U.S. patent reform make them out to be, some conservative patent experts say, in a split with many Republican lawmakers.
George Mason University
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the...
On the surface, Bitcoin seems to be a great way to hide cash. Actually, it's a terrible way to launder money.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on telephone subsidies, with some rich areas of the country receiving up to US$23,000 per line per year from the agency's Universal Service Fund, according to a new...
The U.S. online advertising industry has not lived up to a promise to stop the online tracking of Internet users who ask advertisers to do so, a senior U.S. senator said Wednesday.
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW