SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
German prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation over whether Google broke data protection regulations when it collected fragments of Wi-Fi data while shooting imagery for its mapping application.
Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is asking German authorities for a copy of the sentence a Munich court handed in the case of two former Siemens managers found guilty of bribery to obtain telecom contracts in Nigeria.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Germany's federal computer security agency has recommended that users dump Mozilla's newest Firefox browser until the company patches a critical vulnerability later this month.
As German banks layer more security into their online banking procedures, security vendor Gemalto has launched a device it says makes completing transactions easier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- iOttie iTap 2 Wireless review: A car mount and wireless charger in one
- How to find out who owns that shady website
- Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?