Phone numbers paired with user names of over 4.6 million alleged Snapchat users were posted online by hackers, a few days after a security research group claimed a vulnerability in the social sharing service that could allow attackers to match phone ...
A security hole in popular photo messaging service Snapchat could allow attackers to find the phone numbers of many users in a short period of time, according to Gibson Security, a computer security research group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther